Select a product option to view the correct price.
DMC Special Dentelles #80 no. 738 has been discontinued. We have located a near perfect match and are waiting for our stocks to arrive. We expect them within a fortnight.
In the meantime, we do have stock of the original thread, but will be replacing both of the Dentelles in this design as under, once those have run out.
Replace DMC Special Dentelles #80 no. 738 with Lizbeth #80 colour number 603 and DMC Special Dentelles #80 Ecru with Lizbeth #80 colour number 602.
Hazel has worked with these threads and the quality is good. They are a good substitute.
Using embroidery stitches, loom weaving techniques modified for use in embroidery, needle lace techniques modified for use in embroidery and beads, the original of this design has been mounted in a small wooden music box. Suitable for intermediate to advanced embroiderers. Contents of the packs are as under:
- The Dancing threads line drawing screen-printed in light blue ink onto cream Dupion silk. The ink is indelible.
- 1 each x DMC 712, 738, 739 stranded cotton (or their Anchor equivalents);
- 1 bobbin x DMC Fils Meallise 4024;
- 1 bobbin x 738 and 2 bobbins Ecru Specials Dentelles 80 (or the Lisbeth equivalent if DMC colours are discontinued).
- 1 x DMC S739 Satin thread;
- 1 x 2 gram pack 15⁰196 Miyuki beads
- 2 x Size 7 Embroidery Needle
- 2 x Size 10 Embroidery Needle
- 1 x Size 28 Tapestry Needle
- 2 x Size 11 Bead Embroidery Needle
These packs do not include instructions, which are to be found in Hazel’s book, Crewel Intentions at http://hazelblomkamp.co/shop/details/22075161999 on this website.