Using embroidery stitches, stumpwork techniques and bead embroidery stitches, the original of this design has been mounted as a drinks tray. Suitable for intermediate to advanced embroiderers.
It is important to note that the sizes of the printing of the stumpwork elements that form part of this design are not correct in the Crewel Intentions book. If you click here, you will be able to download a PDF while which, when printed out will give you the correct sizing.
Contents of the packs are as under:
- The Late Harvest line drawing screen-printed in light blue ink onto a Natural-coloured 45/55 Cotton/Linen blend. The ink is indelible.
- 1 each x DMC 436, 437, 451, 452, 453, 738, 778, 950, 3011, 3012, 3013, 3782, 3787, 3857 stranded cotton (or their Anchor equivalents);
Miyuki Bead Pack:
- 4g x 15⁰13F
- 4g x 15⁰336
- 4g x 15⁰1421
- 2g x 15⁰1631
- 2g x 15⁰2422F
- 2g x 5⁰131R
- 2g x 8⁰256
- 40 x 40SS 246 Light Colorado Topaz 10 Crystals
Stumpwork Pack :
- 1 x 25cm Khaki Green Polycotton Stumpwork Fabric
- 1 x 5m Copper Stumpwork Wire
Needle Pack :
- 2 x Size 7 Embroidery Needle
- 2 x Size 10 Embroidery Needle
- 2 x Size 10 Bead Embroidery Needle
- 2 x Size 26 Tapestry Needle
- 1 x Size 22 Chenille Needle
- 1 x Size 18 Chenille Needle
- 1 x Size 12 Quilters Needle
- 1 x Milliners Needle
These packs do not include instructions, which are to be found in Hazel’s book, Crewel Intentions at http://hazelblomkamp.co/shop/details/22075161999 on this website.