Eight Shades Of Beige
Elegant and timeless, monochromatic designs have been popular with embroiderers for centuries. Worked on a natural coloured linen cotton blend using DMC threads and Miyuki beads, the design comprises a number of interesting and diverse stitches and techniques as under.
- Bead embroidery: 3 techniques
- Crewel embroidery: 14 stitches
- Needle Lace embroidery: 4 techniques
- Needle Weaving: 1 pattern
Suitable for experienced embroiderers.
Contents of packs are as under:
Pattern and Print
- Full instructions, diagrams, stitch guide and colour images of original work.
- The line drawing screen-printed in light blue ink onto Natural coloured 45/55 Cotton/Linen fabric.
- The ink is indelible.
DMC Thread Pack :
- 3 each x Ecru, 3033, 3782
Special Threads Pack :
- DMC Perle #8 bobbins: 1 x cream/beige
- DMC Dentelles bobbins: 3 x 3033, 2 x Ecru
Bead Pack :
- 6g 15⁰ 592
- 6g 15⁰ 2442
- 6g 11⁰ 577
Needles Pack :
- 2 Size 8 Embroidery Needles
- 2 x Size 10 Embroidery Needles
- 2 x Size 26 Tapestry Needles
- 2 x Size 10 Bead Embroidery Needles