Using needle lace techniques, embroidery stitches and beads, the original of this design has been used as the top panel in a cushion. It is also a good shape to use under glass in a tray, or as a bolster cushion. Suitable for intermediate to advanced embroiderers. Contents of the Autumn Lace packs are as under:
The Autumn Lace line drawing screen-printed in light blue ink onto Ecru cotton hopsack fabric.
The ink is indelible.
- 5 x Anchor 276 stranded cotton or DMC Ecru
- 2 x Anchor Marlitt 1036 or 1 x DMC Satin S739
Special Threads Pack:
- 1 x bobbin DMC Perle 8 Ecru
- 2 x bobbins DMC Perle 12 Ecru
- 2 x bobbins DMC Dentelles 80 Ecru
Miyuki Bead Pack:
- 6g x 11⁰577
- 6g x 15⁰2442
- 4g x bugle #1.2442
- 2 x Size 7 Embroidery Needles
- 2 x Size 10 Embroidery Needles
- 2 x Size 26 Tapestry Needles
- 2 x Size 10 Bead Embroidery Needles
Please Note: These packs do not include instructions, which are to be found in Hazel’s book, Crewel Twists at http://hazelblomkamp.co/shop/details/22075161on this website.