Pattern and Print
Full instructions, diagrams, stitch guide and colour images of original work.
The JAC 27 line drawing screen-printed in light blue ink onto Natural coloured 45/55 Cotton/Linen fabric.
The ink is indelible.
Dimensions 265 x 250 mm.
- 1 each x DMC 315, 316, 640, 822 and 3726.
- 2 each x DMC Ecru, 642, 644, 3021, 3022, 3023 and 3727.
Special Threads Pack
- 1 bobbins DMC Perle #12: 822
- 2 each x bobbins DMC Perle #12: Ecru, 642 and 778
- 3 bobbins DMC Perle #12: 644
- 2 bobbins DMC Special Dentelles #80: Ecru
- 3 metres Di van Niekerk Hand Painted Silk Ribbon: 2mm no. 32
- 4g 15⁰ 594
- 4g 15⁰ 1630
- 4g 11⁰ 577
- 6g 11⁰ 650
- 4g #1 2442
- 1 x 15-pack 34ss Light Burgundy AB Flat Back crystals
- 1 x Size 18/20 Chenille Needle
- 2 x Size 7 Embroidery Needles
- 2 x Size 10 Embroidery Needles
- 2 x Size 24 Tapestry Needles
- 2 x Size 26 Tapestry Needles
- 2 x Size 10 Bead Embroidery Needles
Dictionary of Stitches and Techniques
In this dictionary you will find video clips of all the stitches and techniques used in this design. Along with each video clip on the tuition page there is a downloadable and printable document that gives you step-by-step written instructions with illustrations. Click here to read more about it.
When you order this dictionary, our website will email you the access document to the private domain where you will find this dictionary. If you order it with the full kit, your kit will be shipped to you but the access document will still arrive by email. This is because you will need to click on the link provided in the document which will take you to the tuition page. Which you can do manually but, when you get there, you will be asked for a password and that’s not so easy to type in. I’ve had lots of fun making up the passwords and you will need to copy and paste them into the little box that asks for the password. It will be all but impossible to do it any other way.
The website will also email a template document. On this document are all the templates that were used in the stitching of the techniques and stitches in the video clips. You will be able to print the document and trace the templates onto a doodle cloth using a light box, or whatever method you prefer.
The intention of this video dictionary is to provide you with as much instruction as is possible, without physically being in the same room as you and teaching you in person.