Originally worked up for the 2021 Canadian Magical Mystery Tour seminar, this 3-lesson workshop is now generally available for anyone who would like to do it.
This workshop includes a full kit with everything you need, in sufficient quantities, to complete the project.
Publishing contracts mean that the instructions for this project are only available in the Crewel Birds book. So, if you don’t own the book you will need to choose that from the drop down menu and add it to your order when you book your place on the workshop.
Once we receive your order we will ship the full kit to you (and the Crewel Birds book, if you need it). Shipping costs will depend on where you are in the world. At the same time, we will email you the access details to the private domain so that when you receive the kit, you will be able to work through the 3 lessons at your leisure. There is no time frame set for this workshop. You can access the lessons whenever you want to and for as long as you need to.
Contents of Kit
Pattern and Print
- The line drawing of the design screen-printed onto Natural coloured 45/55 cotton/linen blend fabric
- The ink is indelible
- The finished size of the design is 305 x 275 mm
Thread and Special Threads Packs
- 15 skeins of DMC stranded cotton: Ecru, 310, 413, 414, 644 (x 4), 967, 3708, 3799, 3824, 3831, 3832, 4110
- 58 bobbins Finca perle#16 thread: 1301, 1895 (x 3), 1889
Miyuki Bead Pack
- 5 packs size 15⁰ beads: 458, 2442 (x 2), 4239 (x 2)
- 1 pack size 8⁰ beads: 401F
- 2 packs #1 bugle beads: 2442
- 2 x size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x size 10 embroidery needles
- 2 x size 26 tapestry needles
- 2 x size 11 bead embroidery needles